General   |   Water Board   |   Conservation   |   Services   |   Water Quality   |   Water Plan 2020   |   Site Map   |   Site Overview
   Rules & Regulations   |   Forms & Applications   |   Customer Account Portal   |   Board Meetings / Agendas   |   Contact Us   |   Press Releases





Rates and Charges:


Customer Service

Applications/Forms and Services

Read Your Water Bill

Automatic Bill Payment


The following table displays a description of applications and forms used by the Department.  It will also include requests for Professional Services, Bid Invitations, Govt Record Request, and Job Openings.  The forms are only available in Adobe Acrobat format, and requires Acrobat Reader.  Follow the link below to download the latest copy of the Acrobat Reader.  Most of the Engineering Forms/Applications below are now interactive.  You can fill the forms out on-line, print them out and then mail/fax/hand deliver them to the department.


This file format requires the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.

Form Name Form Description Email
Request Record Request to Access A Government Record (DOW Fee Schedule)
Conveyance of Water Facility Conveying Private Facility to the Department of Water
Elevation Agreement An agreement stating that the property is at an elevation that the Department of Water cannot be assured of a dependable water supply or of adequate service
Grant of Easement An agreement to grant, bargain, sell and convey to the Department of Water an easement in perpetuity
Right of Entry Temporary Entry to Land
Waiver of Construction Drawings Agreement to approve water meter service for property, without the requirement of a construction drawing of the water meter connections as required under the Rules and Regulations of the Department of Water
Non-Development Agreement Agreement to subdivide property but knowing that the property's existing water system facilities are inadequate to provide additional water service
Cost Breakdown Final cost breakdown of the water facility that is being conveyed by the owner to the Department of Water
Leak Adjustment Form Adjustment Request for Undetected Underground Leaks  In - Person Only (Notary Req)
Water Clearance Form - Residential Request for new water meter service connection (Residential)
Water Clearance Form - Non-Residential with meter sizing worksheet Request for new water meter service connection (Non-Residential) with meter sizing worksheet
BFP Test Form Backflow Prevention Test Form
BFP Testers Approved List of Certified Backflow Prevention Assembly Testers - List Subject to Change
Apply for Water Service Application for Water Services (Existing Water Meter Box)
Application for Temporary Water Service Appliction for Temporary Fire Hydrant Use
New/Renewal Agricultural Application Application and Renewal Form for Agricultural Rates
Payment Plan Application Application for Promissory Note
  Automatic Bill Payment (ABP) Form The Kauai Department of Water invites you to select an easy way to pay your water bill with our new Automatic Bill Payment (ABP) service.  Your participating bank, savings and loan, or credit union can pay your water bill by deducting the amount due automatically from your financial account.  Save on writing checks, stamps, and envelopes.





General  |  Water Board  |  Conservation  |  Service  |  Water Quality  |  Water Plan 2020  |  Credits  |  Disclaimer  |  Site Map